BPG: Configuring Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi with Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)
Applicable To The Following Products
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service to make a powerful addition to existing ZoneDirector and SmartZone platforms.
To request a Demo for a CP Trial account, click this Link.
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi is WLAN Management-as-a-Service that enables enterprises with limited IT resources to easily set-up, monitor, and manage a high-performance multi-site WLAN of any size, without compromising on Wi-Fi performance.
Simply choose the access points (APs) you want from a wide selection of industry-leading 802.11ac APs, sign up for a 1-year, 3-year or 5-year cloud management subscription and you’re ready to go. Support for your APs is included as part of cloud subscription. You can even set up your entire WLAN before the APs arrive.
Cloud Wi-Fi Supported AP Models:
Cloud Wi-Fi Trial
Cloud Wi-Fi Online Help
Cloud Wi-Fi Forum
Cloud Wi-Fi Mobile Apps
Cloud Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions