BPG: Configuring Ruckus Cloud with Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)
Applicable To The Following Products
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service to make a powerful addition to existing ZoneDirector and SmartZone platforms.
To request a Demo for a CP Trial account, click this Link.
RUCKUS Cloud is our AI-enabled converged network management-as-a-service platform that enables IT to deliver exceptional user experiences, simply. With RUCKUS Cloud, “lean” IT organizations can easily provision, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a high-performance enterprise wired and wireless network via a single web dashboard or native mobile application. Using advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and patented machine learning techniques, RUCKUS Cloud enables IT to reduce unplanned downtime and troubleshoot with speed and precision such that IT can consistently meet the SLAs.
Simply put, RUCKUS Cloud is a win-win scenario for everyone. You get easy management and troubleshooting of your network. Your end users get a consistently great experience that is fast, reliable, and secure. Everybody gets more efficient and productive.
Choose from a wide selection of industry-leading Ruckus portfolio of access points (APs) or switches, sign up for a 1-year, 3-year or 5-year cloud management subscription and you’re ready to go. 24x7 Support for your APs and switches is included as part of cloud subscription.
In the unlikely event of a hardware failure, you have several options. You can rely on warranty replacement. The details for your product's warranty can be found here. lf you want a higher-level replacement SLA than what you can obtain via the product warranty, you can buy support on switches with up to 4-hour replacement in certain areas. For APs, you can buy advance replacement with next-day shipping. Contact your RUCKUS reseller for available offers and pricing.
RUCKUS Cloud Trial
RUCKUS Cloud Release Notes and Documentation
RUCKUS Cloud Forum
RUCKUS Cloud Mobile Apps
RUCKUS Cloud Terms & Conditions