CP_ES 5.4 (GA) Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol (PEAP) Configuration Guide
Applicable To The Following Products
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service to make a powerful addition to existing ZoneDirector and SmartZone platforms.
To request a Demo for a CP Trial account, click this Link.