Get list of APs from the ZD
SummaryList of connected APs with serial number; Model number; MAC Address ; Description ( AP Name )
QuestionHow to get the list of APs connected to the ZD in a text or .csv file ?
ResolutionThere are 2 ways to do this.
1) We could download it using the export to CSV option on under the AP list.
2) We could also do this from the ZD for registration purpose by following the steps below:
- Login to ZD GUI, go to Administrator > Registration
- Give all the details and click "Apply"
- This will create a *.csv file with all the APs connected and the ZD/s connected.
- It will list the Serial Number and the corresponding model number with the corresponding MAC address.
We could also get the details from the debug file of the ZD. The AP list is available under tmp> diag > unzip "db" > writable > etc > airespider - ap-list.xml