What are the warranty terms for Ruckus products?
SummaryThis article outlines warranty terms for Ruckus Products.
QuestionWhat are the warranty terms for Ruckus products?
Customer EnvironmentCustomer using any Ruckus product.
ResolutionFor the definitive documentation on Ruckus Warranty Terms and Conditions for Wired and Wireless products, please see the documents at: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/programs-warranty_registration:
- Warranty and Software License Agreement terms
- Warranty FAQs
Important notes and "general principles":
1) SmartZone physical controllers have a one-year warranty.
2) ZD controllers have a limited lifetime warranty.
3) Indoor Access Points have a limited lifetime warranty, Outdoor Access Points have a one-year warranty.
4) ICX switches have a limited lifetime warranty. The ICX warranty also entitles customers to software downloads. However, the ICX7150 C08PT (Extended Temp) models only have a 13 month warranty.
5) Warranty only applies to the original owner of the product, and doesn't cover environmental damage, misuse, and a variety of other exclusions that are explicitly mentioned in the document referenced above.
6) Equipment in NFR Kits purchased from Ruckus are only eligible for a 1 year warranty. As of July 1st, 2013, NFR Kits must be purchased with mandatory 1, 3 or 5 year WatchDog support on the ZoneDirector in the bundle.
7) CBRS/LTE products have a one-year hardware warranty and a 90-day software warranty.