Activate Support/Licenses for your Ruckus Wireless Product
The following procedure explains how to activate support and/or licenses for your Ruckus Wireless product. This procedure assumes that you have received a Support Acknowledgement Agreement (SPA) email with a code to activate support and/or licenses. To understand the difference between support activation and license activation, read the FAQ.
- Log in to the Ruckus Wireless support site here.
Note: If you are a partner or a reseller, log in with your @rwbigdog.com email address.
- Have the serial numbers of your Ruckus Wireless product(s) ready.
- Open the Support Acknowledgement Agreement (SPA) email you received from Ruckus Wireless.
- Copy the activation code from that email.
- In Step 2 of the SPA email, click the "Here" link.
- In the "Code" field, paste the activation code and click Validate. A screen appears that shows the Ruckus Wireless product(s) you purchased.
Note: The title of the "Code" field will change depending on if you are activating support or licenses.
- Click the Product Code for your purchase.
- Click Entitle Asset.
- In the screen that appears, paste the serial number of the product that is associated with your purchase, and click Submit.
Note: If you have more than one serial number, continue to copy/paste these serial numbers into this field until you are finished.
- If you have additional products that need activation, click on the Activation Code at the top of the screen.
- Click the next product in the list and repeat the above procedure.