New to Ruckus?
Create your support site login on the Ruckus support portal
Ruckus Networks recommends that you create a login to the Ruckus support site. This important step provides you access to valuable tools & information to help you deploy and manage your new devices. Once you have a login, you can access the knowledge base, forums, and register your product, which will activate your warranty. Start by creating your support site login here.
What Warrantees Ruckus Networks provides
Ruckus provides a limited hardware warranty and a 90-day software warranty for every device that it sells. Per our hardware warranty policy, Ruckus will replace or repair newly acquired hardware if it's defective. The 90-day software warranty allows you guest access to technical support and firmware updates for 90 days. After this 90 day period, a valid support contract is required for technical support and software updates for wireless products. You can find additional detail on our support programs HERE.
Customers typically buy a support contract from the reseller they purchased the product from. This contract provides you with ongoing access to software downloads, premium content, technical support (past the 90-day window), and advance replacement of defective hardware. If you did not purchase a support contract through your reseller, fill out your contact information here, and a representative will contact you.
When you first receive a device from Ruckus Networks, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Read the product documentation to understand how to configure and set up the device.
- Click here to register for the limited hardware warranty and a 90-day software warranty.
- Power on the device to determine the current running revision of firmware.
Read the release notes to determine if you want to upgrade the
firmware on the device.
- If you have purchased a controller, confirm that the number of AP licenses that are on the controller is what you ordered. If not, and you need to activate and/or load your licenses, click here.
- If you purchased a support contract for your product, click here to activate it. Remember, you only have access to technical support and firmware downloads for your product for 90-days after receipt. After that, you need a support contract. Please ensure you activate the contract right away, so support is ready when you need it.